From: ldo@nz.invalid (Lawrence D'Oliveiro)
Newsgroups: nz.general
Subject: One News Report On Gaza “Flour-Aid” Massacre
Date: Sun, 3 Mar 2024 06:47:04 -0000 (UTC)
 by: Lawrence D'Oliv - Sun, 3 Mar 2024 06:47 UTC

Al Jazeera has never shied away from reporting this kind of thing, but
it’s refreshing to switch to a local channel and see that they are
telling it something closer to how it really is, too
<https://www.1news.co.nz/2024/03/03/many-killed-or-wounded-in-gaza-aid-stampede-were-shot-eu-agency/>.

Israeli claim:

Palestinians said nearby Israeli troops shot into the crowds.
Israel said they fired warning shots toward the crowd and insisted
many of the dead were trampled.

Testimony from those who had to treat the victims:

Doctors at hospitals in Gaza and a UN team that visited a hospital
there said large numbers of the wounded had been shot.

Corroboration:

Many of the Palestinians killed or wounded in the chaos as they
tried to get bags of flour from an aid convoy were hit by Israeli
army fire, the European Union’s diplomatic service said Saturday,
urging an international investigation.

Eyewitness testimony from victims:

Radwan Abdel-Hai, a father of four young children, heard a rumour
late Wednesday that an aid convoy was on its way. He and five
others took a donkey cart to meet it and found a "sea of people"
waiting for the aid.

As people reached the trucks, "tanks started firing at us". he
said. "As I ran back, I heard tank shells and gunfire. I heard
people screaming. I saw people falling to the ground, some
motionless."

Abdel-Hai took shelter in a nearby building. When the shooting
stopped, many dead people were on the ground, he said. "Many were
shot in their back," he said.

Meanwhile, the US is making a big deal out of its useless airdrops ...

aus+uk / nz.general / One News Report On Gaza “Flour-Aid” Massacre

1
server_pubkey.txt

rocksolid light 0.9.81
clearnet tor