Rocksolid Light

Welcome to Rocksolid Light

Miksch's Law: If a string has one end, then it has another end.

aus+uk / nz.general / Re: The sooner the rest of the NZ MSM News Media follow Newshub the better

SubjectAuthor
* The sooner the rest of the NZ MSM News Media follow Newshub the betterJohnO
+* Re: The sooner the rest of the NZ MSM News Media follow Newshub the betterTony
|`* Re: The sooner the rest of the NZ MSM News Media follow Newshub the betterRich80105
| `* Re: The sooner the rest of the NZ MSM News Media follow Newshub the betterTony
|  `* Re: The sooner the rest of the NZ MSM News Media follow Newshub the betterRich80105
|   `* Re: The sooner the rest of the NZ MSM News Media follow Newshub the betterTony
|    `* Re: The sooner the rest of the NZ MSM News Media follow Newshub the betterRich80105
|     `- Re: The sooner the rest of the NZ MSM News Media follow Newshub the betterTony
+- Re: The sooner the rest of the NZ MSM News Media follow Newshub the betterGordon
+* Re: The sooner the rest of the NZ MSM News Media follow Newshub the betterLawrence D'Oliveiro
|`- Re: The sooner the rest of the NZ MSM News Media follow Newshub the betterBR
`* Re: The sooner the rest of the NZ MSM News Media follow Newshub the betterLawrence D'Oliveiro
 `- Re: The sooner the rest of the NZ MSM News Media follow Newshub the betterRich80105

1
The sooner the rest of the NZ MSM News Media follow Newshub the better

<utcogn$10977$1@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

http://rslight.i2p/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=4995&group=nz.general#4995

From: johno1234@gmail.com (JohnO)
Newsgroups: nz.general
Subject: The sooner the rest of the NZ MSM News Media follow Newshub the
better
Date: Tue, 19 Mar 2024 19:19:51 -0000 (UTC)
 by: JohnO - Tue, 19 Mar 2024 19:19 UTC

https://breakingviewsnz.blogspot.com/2024/03/rt-hon-winston-peters-
media.html

I generally despise Winston, but he's got a point here. TPM can get away
with calling Maori racially superior. The Greens can toss around "Nazi"
and "Genocide" at will. The MSM has no interest. But when Winston calls
out TPM with reference to Nazism, the MSM is all over it and attempting to
spin it into a story of coalition disunity.

Newshub will soon be gone. TVNZ news is taking a little longer to die.
Stuff will hopefully die off soon. If they can't do their job, i.e.
impartially report news and events, they are neither needed nor useful.

Re: The sooner the rest of the NZ MSM News Media follow Newshub the better

<part1of1.1.OWhw7YtKvhdq#Q@ue.ph>

  copy mid

http://rslight.i2p/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=4997&group=nz.general#4997

From: lizandtony@orcon.net.nz (Tony)
Newsgroups: nz.general
Subject: Re: The sooner the rest of the NZ MSM News Media follow Newshub the better
Date: Tue, 19 Mar 2024 19:54:23 -0000 (UTC)
 by: Tony - Tue, 19 Mar 2024 19:54 UTC

JohnO <johno1234@gmail.com> wrote:
>https://breakingviewsnz.blogspot.com/2024/03/rt-hon-winston-peters-
>media.html
>
>I generally despise Winston, but he's got a point here. TPM can get away
>with calling Maori racially superior. The Greens can toss around "Nazi"
>and "Genocide" at will. The MSM has no interest. But when Winston calls
>out TPM with reference to Nazism, the MSM is all over it and attempting to
>spin it into a story of coalition disunity.
>
>Newshub will soon be gone. TVNZ news is taking a little longer to die.
>Stuff will hopefully die off soon. If they can't do their job, i.e.
>impartially report news and events, they are neither needed nor useful.
Absolutely. There are some small impartial news outlets - maybe a couple of
them will grow to replace the biased bought ones.

Re: The sooner the rest of the NZ MSM News Media follow Newshub the better

<l5ukhoF7nrkU2@mid.individual.net>

  copy mid

http://rslight.i2p/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=4999&group=nz.general#4999

From: Gordon@leaf.net.nz (Gordon)
Newsgroups: nz.general
better
Date: 19 Mar 2024 23:14:00 GMT
 by: Gordon - Tue, 19 Mar 2024 23:14 UTC

On 2024-03-19, JohnO <johno1234@gmail.com> wrote:
> https://breakingviewsnz.blogspot.com/2024/03/rt-hon-winston-peters-
> media.html
>
> I generally despise Winston, but he's got a point here. TPM can get away
> with calling Maori racially superior. The Greens can toss around "Nazi"
> and "Genocide" at will. The MSM has no interest. But when Winston calls
> out TPM with reference to Nazism, the MSM is all over it and attempting to
> spin it into a story of coalition disunity.
>
> Newshub will soon be gone. TVNZ news is taking a little longer to die.
> Stuff will hopefully die off soon. If they can't do their job, i.e.
> impartially report news and events, they are neither needed nor useful.

Winston is often right, it comes up packaged in a high level annoyance
wrapping but throw this away and often the message is correct.

Winston has no woke in his make up compared to the National/Act side who
have enough to make them seem good to some and the votes that they supply.

Once NZ First numbers rise month after month we will know that the woke era
is, like newshub to-day, is going to be over.

Re: The sooner the rest of the NZ MSM News Media follow Newshub the better

<utd8cv$13kf4$2@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

http://rslight.i2p/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=5001&group=nz.general#5001

From: ldo@nz.invalid (Lawrence D'Oliveiro)
Newsgroups: nz.general
better
Date: Tue, 19 Mar 2024 23:50:55 -0000 (UTC)
 by: Lawrence D'Oliv - Tue, 19 Mar 2024 23:50 UTC

Let Rupert Murdoch move in and take over, eh? How’d you like it if NZ had
its own little version of Fox News?

Re: The sooner the rest of the NZ MSM News Media follow Newshub the better

<smpkvi9aiclqdlr3122pbpfjlsimff5dog@4ax.com>

  copy mid

http://rslight.i2p/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=5002&group=nz.general#5002

From: blah@blah.blah (BR)
Newsgroups: nz.general
Date: Wed, 20 Mar 2024 17:32:47 +1300
 by: BR - Wed, 20 Mar 2024 04:32 UTC

On Tue, 19 Mar 2024 23:50:55 -0000 (UTC), Lawrence D'Oliveiro
<ldo@nz.invalid> wrote:

>Let Rupert Murdoch move in and take over, eh? How’d you like it if NZ had
>its own little version of Fox News?

I would like that very much.

Bill.

--
https://www.avg.com

Re: The sooner the rest of the NZ MSM News Media follow Newshub the better

<u4rkvipp9bqnj7fi6mfub5g82tkqbsbe51@4ax.com>

  copy mid

http://rslight.i2p/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=5004&group=nz.general#5004

From: Rich80105@hotmail.com (Rich80105)
Newsgroups: nz.general
Date: Wed, 20 Mar 2024 17:58:36 +1300
 by: Rich80105 - Wed, 20 Mar 2024 04:58 UTC

On Tue, 19 Mar 2024 19:54:23 -0000 (UTC), Tony
<lizandtony@orcon.net.nz> wrote:

>JohnO <johno1234@gmail.com> wrote:
>>https://breakingviewsnz.blogspot.com/2024/03/rt-hon-winston-peters-
>>media.html
>>
>>I generally despise Winston, but he's got a point here. TPM can get away
>>with calling Maori racially superior. The Greens can toss around "Nazi"
>>and "Genocide" at will. The MSM has no interest. But when Winston calls
>>out TPM with reference to Nazism, the MSM is all over it and attempting to
>>spin it into a story of coalition disunity.

Christopher Luxon did not seem to think it appropriate - do you see
that as coalition disunity?

>>Newshub will soon be gone. TVNZ news is taking a little longer to die.
>>Stuff will hopefully die off soon. If they can't do their job, i.e.
>>impartially report news and events, they are neither needed nor useful.
>Absolutely. There are some small impartial news outlets - maybe a couple of
>them will grow to replace the biased bought ones.
Can you identify them so we can have a look?

Re: The sooner the rest of the NZ MSM News Media follow Newshub the better

<part1of1.1.bS6eeHa7tF9mMw@ue.ph>

  copy mid

http://rslight.i2p/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=5008&group=nz.general#5008

From: lizandtony@orcon.net.nz (Tony)
Newsgroups: nz.general
Date: Wed, 20 Mar 2024 05:48:11 -0000 (UTC)
 by: Tony - Wed, 20 Mar 2024 05:48 UTC

Rich80105 <Rich80105@hotmail.com> wrote:
>On Tue, 19 Mar 2024 19:54:23 -0000 (UTC), Tony
><lizandtony@orcon.net.nz> wrote:
>
>>JohnO <johno1234@gmail.com> wrote:
>>>https://breakingviewsnz.blogspot.com/2024/03/rt-hon-winston-peters-
>>>media.html
>>>
>>>I generally despise Winston, but he's got a point here. TPM can get away
>>>with calling Maori racially superior. The Greens can toss around "Nazi"
>>>and "Genocide" at will. The MSM has no interest. But when Winston calls
>>>out TPM with reference to Nazism, the MSM is all over it and attempting to
>>>spin it into a story of coalition disunity.
>
>Christopher Luxon did not seem to think it appropriate - do you see
>that as coalition disunity?
No.

>>>Newshub will soon be gone. TVNZ news is taking a little longer to die.
>>>Stuff will hopefully die off soon. If they can't do their job, i.e.
>>>impartially report news and events, they are neither needed nor useful.
>>Absolutely. There are some small impartial news outlets - maybe a couple of
>>them will grow to replace the biased bought ones.
>Can you identify them so we can have a look?
No.

Re: The sooner the rest of the NZ MSM News Media follow Newshub the better

<2o0lvill643280tngd7b0temdiv1nq8r3c@4ax.com>

  copy mid

http://rslight.i2p/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=5010&group=nz.general#5010

From: Rich80105@hotmail.com (Rich80105)
Newsgroups: nz.general
Date: Wed, 20 Mar 2024 19:33:41 +1300
 by: Rich80105 - Wed, 20 Mar 2024 06:33 UTC

On Wed, 20 Mar 2024 05:48:11 -0000 (UTC), Tony
<lizandtony@orcon.net.nz> wrote:

>Rich80105 <Rich80105@hotmail.com> wrote:
>>On Tue, 19 Mar 2024 19:54:23 -0000 (UTC), Tony
>><lizandtony@orcon.net.nz> wrote:

>>Christopher Luxon did not seem to think it appropriate - do you see
>>that as coalition disunity?
>No.

>>>Absolutely. There are some small impartial news outlets - maybe a couple of
>>>them will grow to replace the biased bought ones.
>>Can you identify them so we can have a look?
>No.

Why not, Tony?
Are you ashamed of them?,
or do you not agree with the news that they present?

Re: The sooner the rest of the NZ MSM News Media follow Newshub the better

<part1of1.1.wDPJLnR8ALWs5g@ue.ph>

  copy mid

http://rslight.i2p/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=5018&group=nz.general#5018

From: lizandtony@orcon.net.nz (Tony)
Newsgroups: nz.general
Date: Wed, 20 Mar 2024 18:45:22 -0000 (UTC)
 by: Tony - Wed, 20 Mar 2024 18:45 UTC

Rich80105 <Rich80105@hotmail.com> wrote:
>On Wed, 20 Mar 2024 05:48:11 -0000 (UTC), Tony
><lizandtony@orcon.net.nz> wrote:
>
>>Rich80105 <Rich80105@hotmail.com> wrote:

>>>Christopher Luxon did not seem to think it appropriate - do you see
>>>that as coalition disunity?
>>No.

>>>Can you identify them so we can have a look?
>>No.
>
>Why not, Tony?
Non of your business.
>Are you ashamed of them?,
Please - stop your idiotic questions.
>or do you not agree with the news that they present?
See above - another idiotic question.

Re: The sooner the rest of the NZ MSM News Media follow Newshub the better

<236nvi98n6kse5mg7jemv1igtccpeq3uua@4ax.com>

  copy mid

http://rslight.i2p/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=5031&group=nz.general#5031

From: Rich80105@hotmail.com (Rich80105)
Newsgroups: nz.general
Date: Thu, 21 Mar 2024 15:16:48 +1300
 by: Rich80105 - Thu, 21 Mar 2024 02:16 UTC

On Wed, 20 Mar 2024 18:45:22 -0000 (UTC), Tony
<lizandtony@orcon.net.nz> wrote:

>Rich80105 <Rich80105@hotmail.com> wrote:
>>On Wed, 20 Mar 2024 05:48:11 -0000 (UTC), Tony
>><lizandtony@orcon.net.nz> wrote:

>>>No.

>>>No.
>>
>>Why not, Tony?
>Non of your business.
>>Are you ashamed of them?,
>Please - stop your idiotic questions.
>>or do you not agree with the news that they present?
>See above - another idiotic question.

There you go again, scribbling a reply before engaging common sense
and then not able to justify your dribbles . . .

Re: The sooner the rest of the NZ MSM News Media follow Newshub the better

<part1of1.1.CVMWoKj564y4mA@ue.ph>

  copy mid

http://rslight.i2p/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=5036&group=nz.general#5036

From: lizandtony@orcon.net.nz (Tony)
Newsgroups: nz.general
Date: Thu, 21 Mar 2024 02:48:52 -0000 (UTC)
 by: Tony - Thu, 21 Mar 2024 02:48 UTC

Rich80105 <Rich80105@hotmail.com> wrote:
>On Wed, 20 Mar 2024 18:45:22 -0000 (UTC), Tony
><lizandtony@orcon.net.nz> wrote:
>
>>Rich80105 <Rich80105@hotmail.com> wrote:

>>>Why not, Tony?
>>Non of your business.
>>>Are you ashamed of them?,
>>Please - stop your idiotic questions.
>>>or do you not agree with the news that they present?
>>See above - another idiotic question.

Abuse removed.

Re: The sooner the rest of the NZ MSM News Media follow Newshub the better

<utnj2d$3sqhf$1@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

http://rslight.i2p/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=5084&group=nz.general#5084

From: ldo@nz.invalid (Lawrence D'Oliveiro)
Newsgroups: nz.general
better
Date: Sat, 23 Mar 2024 21:54:21 -0000 (UTC)
 by: Lawrence D'Oliv - Sat, 23 Mar 2024 21:54 UTC

On Tue, 19 Mar 2024 19:19:51 -0000 (UTC), JohnO wrote:

> Newshub will soon be gone. TVNZ news is taking a little longer to die.

Where did you hear about this? Was it on the MSM you despise so much?

Re: The sooner the rest of the NZ MSM News Media follow Newshub the better

<kdmuvidf9qkjr6g0cjv0gcdcqm2b7u08jo@4ax.com>

  copy mid

http://rslight.i2p/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=5087&group=nz.general#5087

From: Rich80105@hotmail.com (Rich80105)
Newsgroups: nz.general
Date: Sun, 24 Mar 2024 11:57:12 +1300
 by: Rich80105 - Sat, 23 Mar 2024 22:57 UTC

On Sat, 23 Mar 2024 21:54:21 -0000 (UTC), Lawrence D'Oliveiro
<ldo@nz.invalid> wrote:

>On Tue, 19 Mar 2024 19:19:51 -0000 (UTC), JohnO wrote:
>
>> Newshub will soon be gone. TVNZ news is taking a little longer to die.
>
>Where did you hear about this? Was it on the MSM you despise so much?
There was an interesting discussion on Media Watch this morning -
listen and also see here:
https://www.rnz.co.nz/national/programmes/mediawatch/audio/2018931407/can-news-media-innovate-to-survive

But who wants balanced impartial media when you can look at:
https://www.taxpayers.org.nz/
and two of its offshoots:
https://centrist.co.nz/
and
https://www.groundswellnz.co.nz/

(There is another offshoot website linked to the NZ Taxpayer Union,
but I can't remember the name - anyone know it?)

and
https://www.nzcpr.com/

aus+uk / nz.general / Re: The sooner the rest of the NZ MSM News Media follow Newshub the better

1
server_pubkey.txt

rocksolid light 0.9.81
clearnet tor