Rocksolid Light

Welcome to Rocksolid Light

People who go to conferences are the ones who shouldn't.

aus+uk / nz.general / More on the WHO.

SubjectAuthor
* More on the WHO.Tony
`* Re: More on the WHO.Gordon
 `* Re: More on the WHO.Rich80105
  `* Re: More on the WHO.Tony
   `* Re: More on the WHO.Willy Nilly
    `* Re: More on the WHO.Tony
     `* Re: More on the WHO.Crash
      `- Re: More on the WHO.Tony

1
More on the WHO.

<part1of1.1.fK5HQFfgs38mtA@ue.ph>

  copy mid

http://rslight.i2p/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=5476&group=nz.general#5476

From: lizandtony@orcon.net.nz (Tony)
Newsgroups: nz.general,nz.politics
Subject: More on the WHO.
Date: Sun, 14 Apr 2024 20:44:54 -0000 (UTC)
 by: Tony - Sun, 14 Apr 2024 20:44 UTC

https://www.aussie17.com/p/developing-massive-rallies-break
Despite childish posts that blindly defend what the WHO is doing, there are
people who are concerned that an unelected, billionaire funded, organisation is
telling us what to do.
This is Japan, where demonstrations are invariably passionate and orderly -
polite folk the Japanese.

Re: More on the WHO.

<l83qdiFo5q4U1@mid.individual.net>

  copy mid

http://rslight.i2p/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=5484&group=nz.general#5484

From: Gordon@leaf.net.nz (Gordon)
Newsgroups: nz.general
Subject: Re: More on the WHO.
Date: 15 Apr 2024 04:57:23 GMT
 by: Gordon - Mon, 15 Apr 2024 04:57 UTC

On 2024-04-14, Tony <lizandtony@orcon.net.nz> wrote:
> https://www.aussie17.com/p/developing-massive-rallies-break
> Despite childish posts that blindly defend what the WHO is doing, there are
> people who are concerned that an unelected, billionaire funded, organisation is
> telling us what to do.
> This is Japan, where demonstrations are invariably passionate and orderly -
> polite folk the Japanese.

Good news Japan, or at least the average person, is on to it in a big way
Let us hope that this war goes global.

It is something that that seems impossible, something that could never happen
in to-days world. Then again who would have thought the Covid narrative
would have actually happened on the back of extremely poor science. In a
woke phase all sorts of 'crazy' things happen.

Re: More on the WHO.

<bmop1j9kcneq1l3sqr679qhlhhblhmnk0l@4ax.com>

  copy mid

http://rslight.i2p/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=5486&group=nz.general#5486

From: Rich80105@hotmail.com (Rich80105)
Newsgroups: nz.general
Date: Mon, 15 Apr 2024 20:40:32 +1200
 by: Rich80105 - Mon, 15 Apr 2024 08:40 UTC

On 15 Apr 2024 04:57:23 GMT, Gordon <Gordon@leaf.net.nz> wrote:

>On 2024-04-14, Tony <lizandtony@orcon.net.nz> wrote:
>> https://www.aussie17.com/p/developing-massive-rallies-break
>> Despite childish posts that blindly defend what the WHO is doing, there are
>> people who are concerned that an unelected, billionaire funded, organisation is
>> telling us what to do.
>> This is Japan, where demonstrations are invariably passionate and orderly -
>> polite folk the Japanese.
>
>Good news Japan, or at least the average person, is on to it in a big way
>Let us hope that this war goes global.
>
>It is something that that seems impossible, something that could never happen
>in to-days world. Then again who would have thought the Covid narrative
>would have actually happened on the back of extremely poor science. In a
>woke phase all sorts of 'crazy' things happen.

I had not realised that this website was regarded as a ""woke""
website, but certainly there are quite a few crazy things happening
there. See for example a lot of posts from:
https://www.aussie17.com/sitemap
and select posts from 2024.

The first item I saw relating to NZ or Australia was:

https://news.rebekahbarnett.com.au/p/breaking-australian-government-establishes

and about a page into that we see one of those excellent graphs
showing excess mortality, but this time carefully selected to make
Australia look bad. In reality, Australia was nearly as good as New
Zealand in relation to excess mortality, and well ahead of most other
countries - by selecting percentage differences from more frequent
data they managed to increase volatility to show peaks and troughs in
very short periods.

Than a gem about New Zealand:
https://www.aussie17.com/p/new-zealand-government-data-administrator
The data was shown to be badly interpreted, and from memory the person
responsible may have been fined. It was this ""item of interest"" that
I suspect has Liz Gunn forever linked to nutty views that are more
often 100% wrong than anything else and, as we have seen from another
thread, being one of those whose view is that if they have an opinion,
that should be adequate proof for any discussion - what in nz.general
may be regarded as "Tony-proof". Did "Winston Smith" get prosecuted
for stealing and misusing the data featured in his "analysis"?

So yes Gordon, all sorts of crazy things happen when Tony posts his
deliberate mis-information and dis-information items.

Re: More on the WHO.

<part1of1.1.qVCSzxmfOPIs8Q@ue.ph>

  copy mid

http://rslight.i2p/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=5493&group=nz.general#5493

From: lizandtony@orcon.net.nz (Tony)
Newsgroups: nz.general
Date: Tue, 16 Apr 2024 01:08:22 -0000 (UTC)
 by: Tony - Tue, 16 Apr 2024 01:08 UTC

Rich80105 <Rich80105@hotmail.com> wrote:
>On 15 Apr 2024 04:57:23 GMT, Gordon <Gordon@leaf.net.nz> wrote:
>
>>On 2024-04-14, Tony <lizandtony@orcon.net.nz> wrote:
>>> https://www.aussie17.com/p/developing-massive-rallies-break
>>> Despite childish posts that blindly defend what the WHO is doing, there are
>>> people who are concerned that an unelected, billionaire funded,
>>>organisation is
>>> telling us what to do.
>>> This is Japan, where demonstrations are invariably passionate and orderly -
>>> polite folk the Japanese.
>>
>>Good news Japan, or at least the average person, is on to it in a big way
>>Let us hope that this war goes global.
>>
>>It is something that that seems impossible, something that could never happen
>>in to-days world. Then again who would have thought the Covid narrative
>>would have actually happened on the back of extremely poor science. In a
>>woke phase all sorts of 'crazy' things happen.
>
>I had not realised that this website was regarded as a ""woke""
>website, but certainly there are quite a few crazy things happening
>there. See for example a lot of posts from:
>https://www.aussie17.com/sitemap
>and select posts from 2024.
>
>The first item I saw relating to NZ or Australia was:
>
>https://news.rebekahbarnett.com.au/p/breaking-australian-government-establishes
>
>and about a page into that we see one of those excellent graphs
>showing excess mortality, but this time carefully selected to make
>Australia look bad. In reality, Australia was nearly as good as New
>Zealand in relation to excess mortality, and well ahead of most other
>countries - by selecting percentage differences from more frequent
>data they managed to increase volatility to show peaks and troughs in
>very short periods.
>
>Than a gem about New Zealand:
>https://www.aussie17.com/p/new-zealand-government-data-administrator
>The data was shown to be badly interpreted, and from memory the person
>responsible may have been fined. It was this ""item of interest"" that
>I suspect has Liz Gunn forever linked to nutty views that are more
>often 100% wrong than anything else and, as we have seen from another
>thread, being one of those whose view is that if they have an opinion,
>that should be adequate proof for any discussion - what in nz.general
>may be regarded as "Tony-proof". Did "Winston Smith" get prosecuted
>for stealing and misusing the data featured in his "analysis"?
>
>So yes Gordon, all sorts of crazy things happen when Tony posts his
>deliberate mis-information and dis-information items.
You are deranged. You are lower than scum and a curse on humanity.

Re: More on the WHO.

<661ef3f9.594752218@paganini.bofh.team>

  copy mid

http://rslight.i2p/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=5502&group=nz.general#5502

From: wn@nosuch.com (Willy Nilly)
Newsgroups: nz.general
Date: Tue, 16 Apr 2024 22:03:20 GMT
 by: Willy Nilly - Tue, 16 Apr 2024 22:03 UTC

On Tue, 16 Apr 2024, Tony <lizandtony@orcon.net.nz> wrote:
>Rich80105 <Rich80105@hotmail.com> wrote:
>> ... (usual nonsense)
>You are deranged. You are lower than scum and a curse on humanity.

Thanks, Tony, I can't be stuffed to read Rich's rubbish, so it's good
to have your succint replies as a quick accurate assessment.

Re: More on the WHO.

<part1of1.1.16hxAQYKBxLWYw@ue.ph>

  copy mid

http://rslight.i2p/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=5505&group=nz.general#5505

From: lizandtony@orcon.net.nz (Tony)
Newsgroups: nz.general
Date: Tue, 16 Apr 2024 22:53:34 -0000 (UTC)
 by: Tony - Tue, 16 Apr 2024 22:53 UTC

wn@nosuch.com (Willy Nilly) wrote:
>On Tue, 16 Apr 2024, Tony <lizandtony@orcon.net.nz> wrote:
>>Rich80105 <Rich80105@hotmail.com> wrote:
>>> ... (usual nonsense)
>>You are deranged. You are lower than scum and a curse on humanity.
>
>Thanks, Tony, I can't be stuffed to read Rich's rubbish, so it's good
>to have your succint replies as a quick accurate assessment.
You are welcome. All I would like from the fool is either an admission that he
lies copiously and is polically brainwashed or an acknowledgement that other
opinons are worthy of attention. Too much to ask for of course.

Re: More on the WHO.

<661v1jlngcete45i7njl1l1tos6ceevbj0@4ax.com>

  copy mid

http://rslight.i2p/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=5515&group=nz.general#5515

From: nogood@dontbother.invalid (Crash)
Newsgroups: nz.general
Date: Wed, 17 Apr 2024 20:14:49 +1200
 by: Crash - Wed, 17 Apr 2024 08:14 UTC

On Tue, 16 Apr 2024 22:53:34 -0000 (UTC), Tony
<lizandtony@orcon.net.nz> wrote:

>wn@nosuch.com (Willy Nilly) wrote:
>>>You are deranged. You are lower than scum and a curse on humanity.
>>
>>Thanks, Tony, I can't be stuffed to read Rich's rubbish, so it's good
>>to have your succint replies as a quick accurate assessment.
>You are welcome. All I would like from the fool is either an admission that he
>lies copiously and is polically brainwashed or an acknowledgement that other
>opinons are worthy of attention. Too much to ask for of course.

Holy shit Tony, your comedy is legend ;-)

--
Crash McBash

Re: More on the WHO.

<part1of1.1.y1UmJbv6YYgamA@ue.ph>

  copy mid

http://rslight.i2p/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=5525&group=nz.general#5525

From: lizandtony@orcon.net.nz (Tony)
Newsgroups: nz.general
Date: Wed, 17 Apr 2024 19:38:14 -0000 (UTC)
 by: Tony - Wed, 17 Apr 2024 19:38 UTC

Crash <nogood@dontbother.invalid> wrote:
>On Tue, 16 Apr 2024 22:53:34 -0000 (UTC), Tony
><lizandtony@orcon.net.nz> wrote:
>
>>wn@nosuch.com (Willy Nilly) wrote:
>>>
>>>Thanks, Tony, I can't be stuffed to read Rich's rubbish, so it's good
>>>to have your succint replies as a quick accurate assessment.
>>You are welcome. All I would like from the fool is either an admission that
>>he
>>lies copiously and is polically brainwashed or an acknowledgement that other
>>opinons are worthy of attention. Too much to ask for of course.
>
>Holy shit Tony, your comedy is legend ;-)

Yeah thanks!
I am an optimist, and content with that.
Rich is something eles altogether.

aus+uk / nz.general / More on the WHO.

1
server_pubkey.txt