From: lizandtony@orcon.net.nz (Tony)
Newsgroups: nz.general,nz.politics
Subject: Finally real education on the way
Date: Sat, 27 Apr 2024 20:59:00 -0000 (UTC)
 by: Tony - Sat, 27 Apr 2024 20:59 UTC

https://www.nzinitiative.org.nz/reports-and-media/opinion/new-zealands-education-revolution/
Should have happened decades ago, but at least we now have a minister of
education that understand the task and has the support to carry it through.

Re: Finally real education on the way

<l95elsFs1kgU2@mid.individual.net>

  copy mid

http://rslight.i2p/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=5665&group=nz.general#5665

From: Gordon@leaf.net.nz (Gordon)
Newsgroups: nz.general
Subject: Re: Finally real education on the way
Date: 27 Apr 2024 23:05:33 GMT
 by: Gordon - Sat, 27 Apr 2024 23:05 UTC

On 2024-04-27, Tony <lizandtony@orcon.net.nz> wrote:
> https://www.nzinitiative.org.nz/reports-and-media/opinion/new-zealands-education-revolution/
> Should have happened decades ago, but at least we now have a minister of
> education that understand the task and has the support to carry it through.

So what has changed? Oh, it has been realised that the "new" was has been a
disaster and we need to go back to the past and get out the plan for the way
it was decades ago.

It all started with the dumbing down, as the thought was that this would
make things easier, and has ended up with the woke culture.

The real interesting point is that the "radical" change is happening at the
woke culture/thinking invading society.

To be successful the parents, and other in the wider family need to get on
board and help. It needs to be a culture/aim for the whole country.

Re: Finally real education on the way

<part1of1.1.vL6glZn87uusNA@ue.ph>

  copy mid

http://rslight.i2p/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=5667&group=nz.general#5667

From: lizandtony@orcon.net.nz (Tony)
Newsgroups: nz.general
Date: Sun, 28 Apr 2024 00:17:31 -0000 (UTC)
 by: Tony - Sun, 28 Apr 2024 00:17 UTC

Gordon <Gordon@leaf.net.nz> wrote:
>On 2024-04-27, Tony <lizandtony@orcon.net.nz> wrote:
>>
>>https://www.nzinitiative.org.nz/reports-and-media/opinion/new-zealands-education-revolution/
>> Should have happened decades ago, but at least we now have a minister of
>> education that understand the task and has the support to carry it through.
>
>So what has changed? Oh, it has been realised that the "new" was has been a
>disaster and we need to go back to the past and get out the plan for the way
>it was decades ago.
>
>It all started with the dumbing down, as the thought was that this would
>make things easier, and has ended up with the woke culture.
>
>The real interesting point is that the "radical" change is happening at the
>woke culture/thinking invading society.
>
>To be successful the parents, and other in the wider family need to get on
>board and help. It needs to be a culture/aim for the whole country.
Yes Gordon - this is only the first small but critical step in a massive
undertaking that will take decades to fix the decades of damage.
Education is a cornerstone of civilisation.

aus+uk / nz.general / Re: Finally real education on the way

1
server_pubkey.txt

rocksolid light 0.9.81
clearnet tor